Provide a detailed report of the playground’s compliance with current Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Handbook for Public Playground Safety, American Society for Testing and Materials International (ASTM) Playground Standards, and US Access Board, ABA/ADA Accessible Design for Play Areas.
- Electronic documentation of all audits including photographs of play environment, compliance issues, violations or compliance recommendations
- Performed by a Certified Playground (CPSI)
- Detailed inspection of play structure to determine industry standards and guidelines established by ASTM American Society for Testing Materials) and the CPSC (Consumer Products Safety Commission)
- Inspection of the entire play environment and other amenities including but not limited to benches, tables, walkways and play equipment
- Pictures and a narrative description of the current conditions of the area, and recommendations for corrective action.
- Standard of Care outline for a continuing safety management plan